2018 YOUTH LEADERSHIP
Fund Your Retreat
Help fund your retreat by getting support from friends, family, others in your community, social network and beyond. Enlist help from your parents to facilitate your advertisement fundraising campaign. For instance, parents can ask colleagues at their workplaces, churches, etc. Also, pitch to businesses where you are regular customers and ask self-employed individuals if they want to purchase advertisement space in the retreat program booklet. Some businesses may not necessarily need advertisement, but if they are community-oriented, they may be interested in supporting local programs that positively impact youth development.
Feel free to use any of the talking points below when asked about the Youth Leadership Exploration Retreat.
Why should you go to retreat?
· An opportunity to push your reset button. Physical and mental rejuvenation for the total you.
· Take back life-enhancing skills, and positive memories to your homes and organizations.
· You will discover something new and/or improve skills you are passionate about.
· Gain inspiration from different surroundings and experiences.
· It’s incredibly refreshing to make time for yourself.
· To get acquainted with like-minded friends.
· To have fun. How often do you get to really play?
· You’ll relax in a beautiful location and eat delicious food.
· To work. Prepare for “when life happens. “